SHEPHERD CALLS AWAY APRIL
April is the dog from our first litter. She is full of life, without any fears and happy with every work to do!
In the meanwhile April is not only a passionated working dog, but she was also the mother of our litter "C"!!!
- BH (obedience lower level + mental test daily life)
- OB-beginners: 1st obedience level - mark "excellent" 14 1/2 monts of age!
- OB-1: "excellent" (age 30 months) clip of the obedience-competition
- OB-2: "excellent" - allowed to compete in level 3! video clip of the competition
- OB-3: "very good"
- HWT + TS-1 (done at one weekend, aged 13 months)
- TS-1 (aged 14 months mark, "excellent", permission to start at level TS-2.
- TS-2 (already allowed to start in level TS-3)
- ED-0 (=free)
- MDR-1 +/+ (=free)
- CEA (n/n) (=free)
we know nothing about at the moment.
Litter / puppies until now:
Litter "C" 28th of March 2015 "click"
6 puppies, 3 male & 3 female, colour: black, brown & blue.
- 2013-10-26 - NÖ-Schau Horn, adult : "excellent-1"
- 2012-07-15 - IHA Oberwart "excellent-1" best young dog in show
- 2012-02-26 - IHA Graz: "very promising"
sorry, no better/bigger photo available.
The angulation is ok (more than 105°) and would be HD-A. But the gap between the "joint/pan?" is a on a position a little bit bigger than at the other - therefore she got the mark HD-B1.